These 3 Ingredient Chocolate Banana Cookies are a crowd pleaser. From chocoholics, to those watching their waist, everyone will be amazed by the fudgy texture and deep chocolate flavor that is achieved by combining 3 basic and healthy ingredients. It is easy to make these 3 Ingredient Chocolate Banana Cookies. I simply mash 3 bananas in a bowl, mix in smooth peanut butter and good quality cocoa powder. I just make it into a batter, then spoon dollops of the chocolate banana mixture onto a cookie sheet, and straight into the oven. It could not be easier!
- 3 large ripe bananas ,(4oz,120g) or so each, mashed.
- 1/2 cup (4oz/120g) creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup (2oz/60g) cocoa powder, sifted
- Preheat the oven to 350oF (180oC) and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl using a fork mash your bananas.
- Add in the peanut butter and mix with the banana until evenly combined. Lastly, add in the coco and mix until the cookies come together into a thick batter.
- Using two spoons, scoop heaping tablespoons of dough onto the baking tray about 1 inch apart.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until the cookies lose their sheen.
- Allow to cool and set on the cookie sheet for 3-5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 days.
These cookies are fresh and will not last as long as a traditional cookie. Keep them in the fridge for up to 2 days.