This Diwali instead of buying from outside make these quick and easy sweets made from biscuits, chocolate and coconut & other basic ingredients.
For the Chocolate Dough
- Buscuits – 4 pcks / 250gms
- coco powder 2 tbsp
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- powdered sugar 2 tbsp
- Milk 2-3 tbsp
For the filling
- Coconut pwdr – 1 cup
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Milk pwdr – 2 tbsp
- Milk – 1 tbsp
- Butter – 2 tsp
- Mix biscuit pwdr, coco powder, sugar, butter & milk to Make a soft dough.
- Roll it half cm thick with rolling pin and keep it aside.
- Mix milk powder, coconut powder,1 cup sugar, butter & milk in a bowl to make the filling.
- Spread the fillinig on chocolate rolled dough.
- Now roll it so that one layer will look brown and one layer will look white.
- Make a tight roll. cut in to 1/2 cm thick equal peices.