Coconut is one of my all time favorite things to bake with. Rich and creamy, while still being light and nutty, what’s not to love? I know that you will enjoy a recipe that make this ingredient the star.
My recipe for 3 Ingredient Coconut Cookies is a double hit of coconut, made of just shredded coconut, a little sugar and coconut milk.
- 2 cups (6oz/180g) shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup (2floz/60ml) Cream / coconut milk
- Preheat your oven to 350F (180oC) and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine the shredded coconut, sugar and cream.
- Using a spatula mix until the shredded coconut coconut is fully coated and the mixture comes together into a sticky wet batter.
- Using a tablespoon scoop the coconut mixture into your hands and form into a ball. Place the coconut balls onto your baking tray about 1 inch apart. Gently press each cookie down to form a small round as they do not spread when baking.
- Bake the coconut cookies for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown around the edges.
- Allow to cool on they baking tray for about 10 minutes before carefully transferring to a cooling rack.
- Once cool you can store these cookies in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-4 days.