Now drive those hunger pangs with this yummy nutty bar in your snack time…:)
2 cups Jaggery powder
1 cup Almonds
1 cup Peanuts
1 cup Cashews
1 cup Sesame seeds
1 tsp Elaichi powder
- Break the jaggery into small pcs (or use jaggery powder) this will help in easy melting of jaggery.
- Take a large pot and add ghee and crushed jaggery. Cook on low heat, until all jaggery pcs have melt down, forming a syrup like consistency.
- Add little more ghee now and cook for 1 minute, keep stirring.
- Add elaichi powder & stir.
- Now add all the nuts mixture to the syrup, mix in very well in order to let jaggery syrup coat all nuts. In case it seems dry add little water to make it all stick together.
- Turn off heat now.
- Now pour it out onto a cookie sheet, spread evenly. Let cool for a minute and cutout shape as desired. I have made simple rectangles, like bars.
- Let it cool at room temperature. Will turn hard as it dries.